Tuesday, March 15, 2011

hospital oh hospital xD

alhamdulillah, I had secure on breast surgery and it went as current .
i went to the hospital pantai at 8 am on monday . * so boredd --' grr
after an hour wait , doctor came to take evidence . she told me that the surgery would begin at any time . im so scared . im waiting for my boyfie came , but he didnt came . he told me that he just woke up from sleep . haihhh , saboo je leee xD then ,
nurse came . she told me that she would take me to the operating room . at the same time , i was afraid to undergo surgery . wuuuuu :( * and im still waiting for my boyfie :(
only i was a teenager who underwent surgery alone. the rest were among adults. * for sure laa im scareddd ==' my sister told me , she waited almost two hours . when i come out from the operating room , i was not really aware of the situation . i just saw my boyfie , and im so happy . finally , he came too :) he follow me up into the ward . he accompanied me , but only a few minutes . but , im still happy :D fii also came to visit me with her aunty . * thanks fii :) i really appreciate that :) my breast are still sore , errrrr ! at first , i went to the 4 bedded then i ask to be moved to single room . seronok gileee , hihi xD i can go out on the next day .

* dapat laa jugak experience masuk hospital , kene operate pulak tuh . hahaha :X



sakit tangan aku kene sumbat dgn benda tuh , haih --'